They say when your mind and heart long for a book that doesn't yet exist, then you must write it. That's what happened with Future-Ready Leadership.
My consulting work with CEOs and their teams led me to the conclusion that the world's leaders aren't ready for navigating the promises and pitfalls of fourth industrial revolution technologies. So...I took the best industry research available, time-tested research on human performance, and my nearly two decades of experience and wrote the first book on how to develop future-ready leaders and future-ready organizations.
Join my personal network and receive exclusive content for leaders, HR professionals, consultants, and coaches.
"Chris Groscurth is one of the nation's foremost authorities on leadership and organizational change. In this important new book, he provides a clear and compelling vision of the challenges and opportunities for leaders around the dynamic and emergent technologies that will re-shape our understanding of work and organizational life."
-L. Jay Lemons, President, Academic Search Inc.
Future-Ready Leadership: Strategies for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
By Chris R. Groscurth, Ph.D.
Hardcover, 180 pages (ISBN 978-1440865220)
ISBN 9781440865237 (e-book)
Published by: Praeger, an imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC
Publication Date: August 10, 2018
- Fully unpacks what 4iR and the rise of new industries will require from leaders
- Introduces tools for helping leaders to prepare themselves and assess their organization's readiness for managing high-velocity change
- Provides a roadmap for rethinking how learning and development are fostered in "always-on" learning organizations of the future
- Clarifies the critical role of public-private collaborations in meeting the development needs of the future of work
- Illuminates the central role behavioral economics will play in the 4iR era, rather than just the macroeconomic implications for society of the convergence of the mega trends underway
- Introduces discernment as a strategy for managing future-of-work ethical decisions that inevitably accompany the integration of AI in the workforce
2019 (C) Solanus Media, LLC